Civil Service Commission
- Five members, five year terms
- Four members appointed by the Mayor
- One member elected by city employees; this elected member shall be an employee of the city of Bridgeport. This member is permitted to hold paid public office and/or position.
- In October of every year, Mayor appoints a member for a five-year term, with the exception of the member who is elected every fifth year.
- No more than two members of the same political party.
- Members serve until a successor is appointed and has qualified.
- Meet 2nd Tuesday at 2 PM at City Hall
Eleanor Guedes, President (U)
1425 Noble Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06610
Term Expires: 10/1/2011
T. Walter Plummer (D)
Richard P. Rodgers (D)
32 Beechwood Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06604
Term Expires 10/1/2009
94 Soundview Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06606
Term Expires 10/1/2010
*Willie McBride, Employee (D) (*Elected member)
52 Wilson Avenue
Trumbull, CT 06611