The Permits Office is open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00 am to 2:30 pm (203) 581-5263.
Fees vary depending on type of permit.
- Pistol Permit Fees
- Instructions-Temp State Pistol Permit
- Application-60 Day Temporary State Permit
- Once Temp Pistol Permit is Received- State Permit Instructions
- Vendor Permit Instructions
- Vendor Permit Application
- Assistant Vendor Permit Application
- Insurance Sample
- Code of Ordinances Form
- Pawnbroker License Application
- Precious Metals License Application
- Billiard Application
- Public Hall Application
- Auctioneers License Application
- Junk Dealer Application
Special Event permits are available for special events such as parades, block parties, demonstrations, and park events.
For more information regarding special event permits call (203) 581-5260 Monday-Thursday 8:00 am-4:00 pm. Friday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm. Closed 1:00pm- 2:00pm Monday- Friday.
Block Party Permit Fee is $50.00
Adobe Reader is required to view the above documents. Get the free download here:
Bridgeport Police Department Permits
300 Congress Street Bridgeport, CT 06604
Click here for directions