Parks Sticker Information
Current 2016 Park Sticker Fees
**Effective May 18, 2016**
- Annual Parking Sticker (Resident): $15
- Annual Parking Sticker (Non-Bridgeport Resident -- CT): $130
- Annual Parking Sticker (Bpt Taxpayers with proof of current property tax bill): $20
- Seaside Park, CT Registration: $30 Weekdays / $40 Weekends & Holidays
- Seaside Park, Out of State Registration: $50 Weekdays / $60 Weekends & Holidays
- Beardsley Park, CT Registration: $25
- Beardsley Park, Out of State Registration: $30
Park Stickers are available for purchase at the Park Checkpoint Booths at Seaside and Beardsley Park from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Stickers can only be only purchased for the vehicle entering the park with proof of registration. The sticker will be affixed to the windshield by a checkpoint attendant.
Park Stickers are available for purchase at the Parks and Recreation Department. Stickers can only be purchased for the vehicle at the Parks and Recreation Department with proof of vehicle registration. The sticker will be affixed to the windshield by a Parks Department employee.
Parks and Recreation Department Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm.
Note: If you have an Out-of-Town (CT) or Out-of-State Vehicle but pay Bridgeport Taxes - please visit the Parks and Recreation Office during office hours with a current City of Bridgeport Property tax bill to acquire a sticker. These stickers are NOT SOLD directly at the Park Checkpoints.
"Out of State" vehicles and "Dealer Plate" vehicles may purchase DAY PASSES ONLY.
Bridgeport Resident Senior Citizens (65 and older) are eligible for a free lifetime Senior Parks Sticker with proof of Bridgeport car registration and proof of age. Senior Parks Stickers only be acquired at the Parks and Recreation Office during office hours or at the Seaside Park West Beach Checkpoint gate during the season.