Fill out your Census form here. Bridgeport Counts #CTCensus2020
Become a Census Taker. Click here for the application.
What is the Bridgeport Complete Count Task Force?
The Bridgeport Complete Count Task Force (BCCTF) is a volunteer organizing body created at the local level to increase awareness and participation in the census.
An accurate count of Bridgeport’s population helps ensure that the community receives its fair share of federal funding and representation at all levels of government. As a growing and diverse city, it’s important that the task force breaks down the barriers to being counted. Barriers such as language, lack of internet access, and mistrust in the government of how the census data will be used. Around the country, state and local governments are creating and investing in census outreach campaigns to ensure that their community will be accurately counted in the 2020 census.
It’s time Bridgeport does the same!
- The Census Bureau is accepting applications for Partnership Specialists in the New York region.
- In order to be considered, ALL APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE in one of the following states: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island or Vermont.
- Salary range is $36,356 to $111,558 per year and this is a full-time position.
- This is a Work at Home (WAH) position. The Duty Station will be the selectee's home address.
- The deadline to apply April 1, 2020 or as soon as we receive the first 100 applications.
Interested individuals can view the announcement and apply by clicking here.
Click here to view more Connecticut-based Census jobs.