- Tuberculosis (TB) Clinic: Thursdays by Appointment ONLY.
- Tuberculosis (TB) (PPD): Monday-Wednesday by Appointment ONLY must come back 2 days later to be read.
- STD Clinic: Monday & Wednesday by Appointment ONLY.
- Covid-19 Rapid Testing: Friday between 9:00 am to 2:30 pm.
- Starting July 1st, anyone that is coming in for testing with symptoms, an insurance card is preferred. For travel or for other testing reasons, that do not meet medically necessary requirements, their will be a $40.00 co-pay, cash or money order only.
- Covid-19 Vaccine: Friday between 9:00 am to 2:45 pm.
The City of Bridgeport Communicable Disease Clinic will be opened on an appointment only, no exceptions. Call 203-576-7468 to schedule an appointment.
All persons visiting the East Main Street building shall adhere to the following:
All Visitors shall ensure they are arriving on time for their designated appointment. If you are late, you will have to reschedule for another day.
All Visitors must always wear a mask during all times of their visit.
Upon arriving, please call 203-576-7468 to inform the office you have arrived.
Patients will have their temperature taken at the time of registration.
NOTE: Any person who is sick with COVID-19 symptoms, that has been exposed to COVID-19, is currently in isolation or quarantine for COVID-19 and/or has a family member that is currently sick is asked to rescheduled their appointment.