Hours of Operation:
Beardsley Park 8:00am - 6:00pm
Seaside Park 8:00am - 6:00pm
Parks Safety Policy (English)
Parks Safety Policy (Spanish)
Park and Recreation Guidelines
Beach & Parks Guidelines (English)
Beach & Parks Guidelines (Haitian Creole)
Beach & Parks Guidelines (Portuguese)
Beach & Parks Guidelines (Spanish)
• Although parks remain open for "passive recreation" (such as walking or jogging) at this time, park users are advised to follow guidelines.
• Practice social distancing (remain at least six feet away from other people).
• Wash hands, utilize hand sanitizer, and cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your inner elbow.
• Limit time in public areas and avoid congregating in groups.
• Stay home if you feel sick.
• Park permits have been suspended indefinitely.
• Cultural and recreational programming have ALL been suspended.
The mission of the Parks Department is to provide well-maintained, enjoyable park grounds and facilities to enhance the quality of life for City residents and visitors; to preserve and protect open spaces; to provide opportunities for active and passive recreation; and to maintain the landscapes, structures, streams, and woodlands that exist within these areas. In addition, it is our goal to monitor and replace playgrounds that are deteriorated and/or fail to meet ADA standards in order to provide a safe and aesthetically pleasing recreational environment.
2020 Park Stickers
Bridgeport residents can purchase a Park Sticker at the following Park locations with a vehicle registration:
Beardsley Park 8:00am - 4:00pm
Seaside Park (Arches) 8:00am - 4:00pm
Seaside Park (West Beach) 8:00am - 4:00pm
** Senior Residents Park Stickers available at Seaside Park and Beardsley Park (West Beach Checkpoint)
** City of Bridgeport Property Owners "SP - Sticker" are available at Beardsley and Seaside Park Checkpoints for $20 with a valid tax bill and/or mortgage payment document.
**Please click "Park Sticker Information" Tab for more details.
Listing files in 'Parks & Recreation '