In October 2022, the Communicable Disease Clinic received an award for being featured in Testing.com’s new report as the best community-based STD prevention and treatment organizations in Bridgeport!
Please click here to read the press release!
The Communicable Disease Clinic at the Bridgeport Health Department has a mission is to identify, treat and prevent the spread of communicable disease within the City of the Bridgeport. The Communicable Disease Clinic offers a variety of services including STD screening and testing, tuberculosis screenings, PPD readings and treatment, COVID- vaccinations and testing, flu vaccinations, monkeypox testing and more. Clinic is open Monday-Friday from 8:00AM-3:30PM.
- Covid-19 Rapid Testing: Friday between 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Covid-19 Vaccine: Tuesday & Thursday between 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
The City of Bridgeport Communicable Disease Clinic will be opened on an appointment only, no exceptions. Call 203-576-7468 to schedule an appointment.
All persons visiting the East Main Street building shall adhere to the following:
- All Visitors shall ensure they are arriving on time for their designated appointment. If you are late, you will have to reschedule for another day.
- All Visitors must always wear a mask during all times of their visit.
- Upon arriving, please call 203-576-7468 to inform the office you have arrived.
- Patients will have their temperature taken at the time of registration.
Communicable Disease Clinic
752 East Main Street
Bridgeport, CT 06608