Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19), the Communicable Disease Clinic is closed to the public until further notice. This includes no STD Clinics and no new TB Patients. All existing TB Patients will continue to receive their current treatment and medications. If you need immediate assistance, please call and leave a message at (203) 576-7680.
- Report disease and epidemiological investigations results to to the Connecticut Department of Public Health.
- Tuberculosis (TB) clinic with testing.
- Full service STD clinic three times per week.
- Provide vaccines required for school and international travel.
Clinic Location & Hours:
- 752 East Main Street, Bridgeport, CT 06608
- Monday through Friday
- 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Telephone: (203) 576-7468
Fax: (203) 576-7469
Tuberculosis (TB) Clinic: by Appointment ONLY
TB testing on Tuesday, 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm Walk-in Accepted
STD Clinic (registration)
Mondays: 12:30 to 2:30 pm
Wednesdays: 8:30 am to 11:00 am
Fridays: 9:30 am to 10:30 am
College immunizations, Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) and Travel Vaccines: by Appointment ONLY
Ticks & Lyme Disease:
Below is the Tick submission Form. Please submit sample
to: The Connecticut Experiment Station
State Building Room 112
123 Huntington Street
P.O. Box 1106
New Haven, CT 06504
Sample should be in a Ziploc and in a Padded or Bubble
Envelope, on the outside write “Please Hand Sort”.
For information on ticks and Lyme disease, go to www.CDC.gov
Listing files in 'Communicable Diseases'