- Report disease and epidemiological investigations results to to the Connecticut Department of Public Health.
- Tuberculosis (TB) clinic with testing.
- Full service STD clinic three times per week.
- Provide vaccines required for school and international travel.
Clinic Location & Hours:
- 752 East Main Street, Bridgeport, CT 06608
- Monday through Friday
- 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Telephone: (203) 576-7468
Fax: (203) 576-7469
Tuberculosis (TB) Clinic: by Appointment ONLY
TB testing on Tuesday, 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm Walk-in Accepted
STD Clinic (registration)
Mondays: 12:30 to 2:30 pm
Wednesdays: 8:30 am to 11:00 am
Fridays: 9:30 am to 10:30 am
College immunizations, Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) and Travel Vaccines: by Appointment ONLY
Ticks & Lyme Disease:
Below is the Tick submission Form. Please submit sample
to: The Connecticut Experiment Station
State Building Room 112
123 Huntington Street
P.O. Box 1106
New Haven, CT 06504
Sample should be in a Ziploc and in a Padded or Bubble
Envelope, on the outside write “Please Hand Sort”.
For information on ticks and Lyme disease, go to www.CDC.gov
Listing files in 'Communicable Diseases'