- Democratic Registrar: Patricia A. Howard
- Democratic Deputy: Ines S. Ayala
- Republican Registrar: Linda A. Grace
- Republican Deputy: Anthony Minutolo
Due to the state mandated redistricting effective immediately some voters may no longer vote at the same polling location.
It is our advice that each voter either contact our office or click on the VOTING LOCATOR link (located in the right navigation pane) to determine where you vote.
What We Do:
Register voters; maintain voting and party enrollment lists; administer all Primaries and General Elections. If you have any additional questions or concerns please feel free to contact our office.
- U.S. Citizen, 18 yrs of age and a bona-fide city resident.
- Pre-Registration of 17 year olds become eligible to vote on their 18th birthday.
- If previously convicted of a felony, have completed sentence and had rights restored by Registrars.
- Register in Registrars Office from 10:00AM to 4:00PM Monday through Friday. Some form of identification must be presented.
- Registration by mail applications are available by calling the Registrars Office.
Click here to check if you are registered to vote or where your polling place is located
ABSENTEE BALLOT QUALIFICATION:
Who can vote absentee: you are eligible to vote with an absentee ballot if you are unable to appear at the polling place during the hours of voting for one of the following reasons below:
- Active service in the Armed Forces of the United States
- Absence from town during all of the hours of voting
- Religious tenets forbid secular activity, on the day of the election, primary or referendum.
- Duties as a primary, election or referendum official at a polling place other than my own during all of the hours of voting
- Physical disability
Requests for Absentee Ballots applications and Absentee Ballots are processed by the Town Clerk. For more information, go to the Town Clerk's web page. Call 203-576-7208 to have an application mailed to you.
Margaret E. Morton Gov. Center, 1st Floor
999 Broad Street
Bridgeport, CT 06604