City of Bridgeport Schedule Changes for Good Friday
Bridgeport, CT – In observance of the upcoming Good Friday holiday, the City of Bridgeport and the Department of Public Facilities have altered their schedules for April 7, 2023. The following schedules are as follows:
- All City buildings will be closed on April 7, 2023 and will reopen on April 10, 2023
- Sanitation & Recycling – normal schedule - will not be postponed
- Household Bulk Pick Up Program – postponed due to Good Friday holiday
- Transfer Station – Closed Friday, April 7, 2023 and will reopen Saturday, April 8, 2023
- Golf Course – open; normal schedule
- Parks – open; normal schedule
- Brown Bags will be postponed from April 3, 2023 to September 8, 2023 and resume Monday September 11, 2023 on their normal Recycling day of pickup.
For more information, call the Department of Public Facilities at 203-576-7130.
For more information: