|Links to various zoning related resources and references.
Resources & References
• Bridgeport Historic Building Project 1997
• Bridgeport Historic District Map
• Connecticut DEEP Inland Wetlands & Watercourses
• Connecticut General Statutes Sec. 22a-105 through 22a-109, Coastal Site Plans
• Connecticut General Statutes Chapter 97a, Historic Districts and Historic Properties
• Connecticut General Statutes Chapter 124, Zoning
• Connecticut General Statutes Chapter 124b, Incentive Housing Zones
• Connecticut General Statutes Chapter 126, Municipal Planning Commissions
• Connecticut General Statutes Chapter 126a, Affordable Housing Land Use Appeals
• Connecticut Historic Preservation Collection Historical and Architectural Surveys
• Connecticut State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO)
• Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Regulations, City of Bridgeport
• Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Regulations, CT DEEP
• National Register of Historic Places
• National Register of Historic Places Inventory – Nomination Form: Stratfield Historic District
• Preservation Connecticut (formerly Connecticut Trust for Historic Preservation)
• Standards for Rehabilitation and Guidelines for Rehabilitating Historic Buildings, Secretary of the Interior
• Stratfield Historic District Brochure
• Federal Historic Preservation Tax Incentive - Eligible applicants can earn a 20% federal tax credit for qualifying historic rehabilitation projects.
• Historic Homes Rehabilitation Tax Credit - Homeowners can apply for a 30% return of up to $30,000 on the rehabilitation of their historic home listed on the State or National Register of Historic Places.
• Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credit - Learn how to qualify and apply for a 25% state tax credit on expenses used to rehabilitate a certified historic structure.
45 Lyon Terrace, Room 210
Bridgeport, CT 06604
Phone: 203-576-7217 203-576-7217
Fax: 203-576-7213 203-576-7213
*No permitting after 4pm