Report a Concern
For the City of Bridgeport Mobile App Bridgeport 311:
- The City of Bridgeport is using SeeClickFix, an online and mobile service request system, to power its mobile app and reporting forms. SeeClickFix is an application that allows Bridgeport citizens to report non-emergency related issues. SeeClickFix can be used via the Web on a desktop computer, laptop, mobile phone, or tablet. SeeClickFix is a public application. The description entered will be visible to the public. Your display name will also be visible unless you choose to submit as Anonymous. Your email address will never be displayed publicly.
Types of Information We Collect:
- The information we gather is either information (for example, your name and address) that you voluntarily supply when you register or initiate transactions, or information gathered on usage patterns and preferences as visitors navigate the web site, use our services such as e-mail, or read our e-mail newsletters.
- To help make our web site more responsive to the needs of our visitors, we use a standard feature of browser software, called a “cookie”, to assign each visitor an unique, random number that resides on your computer. The cookie does not identify the visitor, just the computer that a visitor uses to access our site.
- Unless you voluntarily identify yourself, we won't know who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer as the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read unrelated data off your computer.
Browser Level Information and IP Addresses:
- Our web server automatically collects limited information about your computer configuration when you visit our web site, including the type of browser you use, the operating system you are running, the resolution of your computer monitor, the web site that referred you, and your IP address.
- Your IP address is a number that is used by computers connected to the Internet to identify your computer so that data such as the web pages you want to view can be transmitted to you. We use IP address information for systems administration and trouble-shooting purposes.
- We may occasionally release information about our visitors when release is appropriate to comply with law, to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors to our sites, the public, our customers, or our government and its employees, agents, partners and affiliates.
- Please keep in mind that our communities are public spaces, so don't post anything that you don't want the world to see. Credit card numbers, product keys, and other confidential information, including anything covered under a non-disclosure agreement (NDA), should not be posted to any blogs, discussions, or other public areas.