Anyone hosting an event in a city park needs to apply for a permit. All permit requests must be submitted 30 days prior to the date of your event.
Depending on the type of event, permits may need further approval by the Board of Parks Commissioners. The Parks Department will add your event organizer to the agenda in order to obtain approval. The Board of Park Commissioners meets every second Tuesday of each month at 5PM via Zoom.
Everyone is required to complete and return the Park Events Permit Application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have question(s) regarding the permit or the review process, you can email them to email@example.com.
- NO BUSES, commercial vehicles, motorcycle or motor bikes or unauthorized trucks allowed.
- NO DEE-JAYS, organized music or public speaking without permit. No loud music or noise disturbance.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.
- Vehicles cannot exceed fifteen (15) miles per hour.
- No Driving vehicles in areas other than on roads.
- No Parking of autos along certain streets along Seaside Park.
- No Misuse or damage to park property, parks grounds or park roads, or injuring of trees, plants or disturbing animals.
- NO Illegal use of firearms or fireworks.
- NO Dumping or littering in public parks.
- No Endangering property or person of those using parks.
- No Selling goods or wares without Parks Board Issued permit.
- No Committing indecent or obscene acts. No Loitering.
- FIELD USE IS BY PERMIT ONLY. No Camping/Tent Without Permit.
- NO DOGS PERMITTED ON BEACH.
- DOGS ARE REQUIRED TO BE ON 6’ LEASH.
- SWIMMING ONLY ALLOWED IN DESIGNATED AREAS.
- NO SMOKING AT PLAYGROUNDS, SPORT FIELDS & BEACH AREAS.
CHAPTER 12.28 – PARK USE REGULATIONS
Violations shall be subject to a fine of ninety-nine dollars ($99.00)
for each offense.
PARK OPENS AT 8:00AM. PARK CLOSES AT 8:00PM.
PLEASE HELP KEEP PARK AREAS CLEAN AND FREE FROM LITTER.
-City of Bridgeport, Department of Public Facilities, Parks & Recreation