The Zoning Department encourages the development and preservation of sustainable land uses which promote the health, safety, quality of life and overall general welfare of Bridgeport. This is accomplished through the adoption of the Master Plan of Conservation and Development, which guides the zoning and historic regulations.
- Do you want to fix your house or someone else’s?
- Do you want to open a new business or takeover someone else’s?
- Do you want to fix up a store or building?
- Do you want to build a new house or other new building?
- Do you want to knock down a garage or other building? You need a Demolition Permit.
Park City Portal
To open an account so you can file a residential or commercial zoning compliance plan please visit: Park City Portal
To research a property from 2021 and later you can use Park City Portal. For pre 2021 property history, please contact the Zoning Department by phone or email.