Application for the Historic District Commission
Historic Commission Application and Checklist
- Visit Park City Portal and complete the Historic District Commission plan type application online.
- Attach a letter of authorization. A signed and notarized document prepared by the owner of the property or an officer of the court acting on behalf of the property owner.
- Attach a detailed written description of the proposed work.
- Attach photographs of the house and of the specific areas of work.
- Attach any technical specifications, brochures or other information relevant to support the application.
- For repairs or replacement of finishing materials, attach photographs of materials, brochures and material specifications.
- For new construction attach professionally drawn, scaled plans including floor plans and elevations. Architectural details and selected construction materials should be highlighted.