Zoning Board of Appeals Application
Zoning Board of Appeals Application and Checklist
Refer to Article 11 of the 2022 Zoning Regulations available at zonebridgeport.com
- Click on Park City Portal and complete the plan application online.
- Attach a letter of authorization. A signed and notarized document prepared by the owner of the property or an officer of the court acting on behalf of the property owner.
- Attach a written detailed statement of development of use. Cite the specific provisions of the regulations when seeking a variance.
- Attach the building floor plans, building elevations or other information relevant to support the application.
- Attach an existing conditions site plan or a site development plan with an A-2 survey for new construction, include the Zone Development Standards table indicating both required as well as the new/proposed standards.
- Attach a stormwater management plan & drainage report for new construction.
- Attach a list of the address, name and mailing address of all property owners within 100 ft of all property lines of the subject property.
- Optional Attachments: traffic studies, renderings, other pertinent exhibits and testimonial evidence.