Inland Wetlands & Watercourses Agency Instructions and Application
Inland Wetlands & Watercourses Agency Application Checklist
- Click on Park City Portal and complete the Inland Wetlands & Watercourse Agency plan type application online.
- Attach the Statewide Inland Wetlands & Watercourses Activity Reporting Form completing Part II.
- Attach a letter of authorization. A signed and notarized document prepared by the owner of the property or an officer of the court acting on behalf of the property owner.
- Attach a written detailed statement of development of use.
- Attach the detailed site plan or survey including “limits of disturbance”.
- Attach the Start Card & Finish Card at the appropriate time to start the work and at completion.