The City of Bridgeport Department of Health & Social Services is actively monitoring the Coronavirus outbreak and participating in state and federal calls to ensure we are up-to-date on the latest CDC guidance. The best way to protect your family and yourself is to get vaccinated, continue to social distance and stay safe.
As a reminder, the CDC always recommends daily preventive actions to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
COVID-19 TESTING OPPORTUNITIES
For information on COVID-19 testing opportunities in the City of Bridgeport, please click HERE.
COVID-19 VACCINATION INFORMATION
To learn more about the opportunity to get the COVID-19 vaccine, please click HERE.
COVID-19 TEST TO TREAT INFORMATION
To learn more about COVID-19 treatment, please click HERE. To find Test-to-Treat locations, please click HERE.
ct dEPARTMENT OF hEALTH sUMMER cAMP GUIDANCE
To learn about guidance from the State DPH regarding summer camps, please click HERE.
CDC travel guidance
To learn about the CDC's guidance on traveling, please click HERE.
CDC QUARANTINE & ISOLATION INFORMATION
To learn about the CDC's quarantine and isolation protocols, please click HERE.
Additional hotlines for more COVID related questions:
Bridgeport Hospital: (203) 688-1700 (local); (833) 484-1200 (toll-free)
Hartford Health Care: (860) 972-8100 or (toll-free) (833) 621-0600.
Bridgeport Health Department: (203) 576-7468