The City of Bridgeport Department of Health & Social Services is actively monitoring the Coronavirus outbreak and participating in state and federal calls to ensure we are up-to-date on the latest CDC guidance. The best way to protect your family and yourself is to get vaccinated, continue to social distance and stay safe.
As a reminder, the CDC always recommends daily preventive actions to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
COVID-19 TESTING OPPORTUNITIES
For information on COVID-19 testing opportunities in the City of Bridgeport, please click HERE.
COVID-19 VACCINATION INFORMATION
To learn more about the opportunity to get the COVID-19 vaccine, please click HERE.
COVID-19 TEST TO TREAT INFORMATION
To learn more about COVID-19 treatment, please click HERE. To find Test-to-Treat locations, please click HERE.
CDC travel guidance
To learn about the CDC's guidance on traveling, please click HERE.
CDC QUARANTINE & ISOLATION INFORMATION
To learn about the CDC's quarantine and isolation protocols, please click HERE.
Additional hotlines for more COVID related questions:
Bridgeport Hospital: (203) 688-1700 (local); (833) 484-1200 (toll-free)
Hartford Health Care: (860) 972-8100 or (toll-free) (833) 621-0600.
Bridgeport Health Department: (203) 576-7468