Federal funding is ending for COVID-19 testing across all healthcare systems. When going to a testing site, you may be required to show an insurance card or pay a co-pay.
Who should get tested?
- People who have symptoms of COVID-19.
- People who have come into close contact with someone with COVID-19 should be tested to check for infection:
- Fully vaccinated people should be tested 5–7 days after their last exposure.
- People who are not fully vaccinated should get tested immediately when they find out they are a close contact. If their test result is negative, they should get tested again 5–7 days after their last exposure or immediately if symptoms develop.
- You can find more information on COVID-19 Testing here.
BRIDGEPORT DAILY TESTING SITES
*Note: COVID-19 Testing facility locations, dates and times are subject to change.
For more testing sites outside of Bridgeport, please click the links below:
Communicable Disease Clinic
752 East Main Street
Bridgeport, CT 06608